Executive Development Programme at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for Gaming Industry provides the foundation for superior performance and success in a rapidly changing world.
Gaming organizations worldwide must be increasingly sensitive to their impacts on local and regional economies, while also honing their management effectiveness, maintaining market share and attracting new customers.
The Executive Development Program is designed for those whose roles are to think strategically about the product, attractions, casino environment, employee development, community relations, partnerships and exceptional customer service. The program increases your capacity to lead and manage in a changing environment and prepares you to think strategically and reshape your organization.
Position your organization to meet current and future challenges and opportunities. The Executive Development Program can help you lead organizational change. It provides the information and insights to create organizational growth opportunities through strategic alliances.
The Executive Development Program is particularly useful as a source of professional renewal for those with years of experience in gaming, as well as an important educational opportunity for those moving into positions of substantial responsibility in your organization. The program helps participants deepen their insights and broaden their resources to increase competitive advantage.
The Program is designed specifically for:
- Executives and senior managers in positions of substantial responsibility who help shape the futures of their organizations
- Owners, board members and other leaders active in strategic planning for gaming organizations
- Government regulators who require a comprehensive understanding of casino operations
- Rising stars within a gaming organization
Opportunities and benefits:
- Develop strategies for anticipating challenges and opportunities
- Establish valuable industry relationships and share ideas with accomplished international colleagues
- Examine how leading companies have implemented successful strategies for survival and growth
- Learn to analyse competitive positioning and identify a company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Analyse case studies to develop solutions that can be applied immediately in your organization
- Gain insights into operational areas to enhance interdepartmental understanding
- Build knowledge of essential regulatory and legal structures in international jurisdictions
- Prepare organizations for success in a global environment
- Participate in stimulating classroom discussions on key issues in leadership, policy and casino management
To know more about the programme visit: https://www.unlv.edu/igi/edp