The rise of Big Data means that organizations of all kinds increasingly rely on data-driven decision making to grow and innovate. But, companies large and small need more than data scientists; they require entrepreneurial thinkers—translators who can connect analytics insights to real business solutions. In fact, a 2016 McKinsey Global Institute report projects that there will be a demand for between 2 million and 4 million of these business translators in the next decade.
Unlike other graduate analytics programs, Babson’s MSBA’s curriculum goes beyond IT and statistics, taking an interdisciplinary approach that ensures you’ll develop critical technical knowledge while learning how to apply your expertise to creatively solve broader business and social problems.
- No GMAT required for fall 2019 program in Wellesley and Miami.
- Flexible blended learning format of face-to-face and online sessions.
- Program offered at Babson's Wellesley and Miami campuses.
- Complete the program in as little as 18 months.
- Participate in a consulting project for an outside organization
- View the fall 2018 program calendar - Wellesley (pdf) and fall 2018 program calendar - Miami (pdf).
Our part-time Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program is designed to prepare you to be the bridge between data and action. You’ll learn the latest tools and analytic methods needed to interpret your organization’s data, but, more importantly, you’ll develop collaboration and communication skills to help you effectively convey the value of that information.
Please note that the MSBA is a part-time program and is therefore not F-1 student visa eligible. Prospective students who will require a student visa to legally study in the US are encouraged to explore one of Babson’s full-time program options.
Build Your Foundation
Invest in Your Future