Psychological assessments and use of psychometric tools have become quite widespread in organizations. Experts have proved that appropriate use of these tools and techniques can lead to significant improvement in the following processes: recruitment and selection, learning and development, career planning, performance management, employee engagement, etc. This programme is designed to give the participants a basic understanding of the application of the same. Through this programme, participants will be acquainted with the fundamentals of appropriate psychological assessment methods and will be able to apply them in their organizations for high performance.
Through this programme, we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop an understanding of the meaning and significance of psychological testing in organizations.
- To get acquainted with the various psychological tests available for individuals and teams in organizations
- To understand the process of giving feedback based on assessment results.
- To understand the ethical and legal considerations of psychological assessment
- To get hands-on experience with various assessment tools.
- To appreciate the process of test development.
Who should attend
- Practicing HR professionals and consultants
Venue: FLAME University, Lavale, Pune.
Prof Shilpa Shinde M.Ed; MA (Psychology); Masters in HRD, Vanderbilt University, U.S.A
Prof. Shinde is currently pursuing her PhD from the University of Pune in the area of ‘Gestalt Coaching as a tool for Organizational Development’. Prof. Shinde has 9 years’ experience as an academician, trainer, consultant and researcher. She was involved in designing and developing Management Development Programmes on topics such as ‘Enhancing Effectiveness in Relationships’ and ‘Small Group Communication Analysis’ for corporate clients. While at Vanderbilt University, USA she worked on various projects for corporate clients such as: ‘Learning Audit’, ‘Needs Assessment’, ‘Job Task Analysis’ and design of ‘Training Modules’, ‘Evaluation Plan and Tools’. Her areas of expertise are: Coaching and Mentoring, Psychological Assessment, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behaviour.
To know more about the programme visit http://www.flame.edu.in/academics/executive-education/mdp/psychological-assessment-for-hr-managers