The Owner Managers Programme (OMP) is designed for owners/managing directors of small and medium scale organisations. The OMP is designed to provide business owners with skills and capacity for development of long term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
The OMP will enable participants:
- Acquire knowledge of steps required to build competitive and sustainable businesses
- Gain knowledge on the importance of entrepreneurial leadership to inspire creativity and build commitment at all levels in their organization
- Understand how to innovate systematically in cost-effective ways that are relevant to the customer
- Develop critical skills required to continuously identify and assess new business opportunities
- Master the business dynamics and benefits of for-profit businesses with a social impact and its importance for business sustainability
- Discover how to build a culture of excellence for sustained competitive advantage
- Executive education at LBS is comprehensive, drawing on experiences of multinational faculty and participants. Our system of teaching ensures that participants gain management knowledge and skills, by employing the case-study method and group-work approach to learning. We believe in learning by doing. Delivered in our purpose-built learning facilities, LBS programmes attract over 3,000 participants from multinational and indigenous companies yearly, who attest to the expert teaching, relevant programmes and the overall benefits derived from attending.
- To ensure continuous relevance of its programmes, the School places a premium on maintaining a keen relationship with the corporate clientele it serves. Constant interaction with participating organisations, a committed corporate support group of 70 companies, plus counsel and support rendered by the School's distinguished Advisory Board play major roles in securing this linkage