A six day program
Driving Strategic Innovation is a joint program which brings together the latest technology research from MIT Sloan and the latest leadership knowledge from IMD. It provides participants with an unparalleled opportunity to learn how to manage innovation within their organizations. Manage the fuzzy front-end of the innovation process more effectively through the following:
- Speed up market commercialization of innovative ideas
- Navigate the dynamics of increasingly unpredictable value chains
- Heighten the probability of achieving a more innovative organizational culture
- Engage in business model innovation
- Reconsider one?s own personal approaches to being an effective leader of innovative activities
Driving Strategic Innovation (DSI) changes the way business leaders think about innovation and technology strategy, and gives them a deeper, richer and more comprehensive roadmap for executing change. Participants leave the program knowing how to influence corporate culture, alter the way an organization responds to the challenge of innovation ? and knowing how to strengthen relationships with partners along the value chain.