Understanding financials, from interpretation of income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and financial footnotes to communicating with confidence in financial and accounting language, should be a part of every manager?s toolkit.
- Understanding financial statements
- How to analyse financial statements
- Accrual accounting basics
- Budgeting and financial report interpretation
- Balanced scorecard
- Companies in financial distress
- Capital budgeting tools such as NPV, IRR, payback