To be effective in organizations, managers need to become facilitative leaders ? people who make it easier for others to communicate, accept responsibility and solve problems.
This workshop gives you a complete foundation in approaches that help employees invest their energy towards the goals and success of your organization. The techniques can be used in any management situation. Learn what to say to get desired results, plus, how to ?lead from within? and to manage thoughts and emotions before speaking.
What You Will Learn
- Apply facilitative leadership techniques to enhance individual and work group performance.
- Learn self-managed communication skills.
- Help your staff overcome their biggest challenges to self-management.
- Act effectively in all work groups and individual management situations.
- Be a more effective leader of organizational change.