Foundations for Business Leadership (FBL) provides the participant with a unique opportunity to develop ? during 20 intensive days ? the essential set of cross-functional skills and capabilities, which business leaders must possess in order to be successful on the job.
During FBL, one will learn to:
- Strengthen one?s knowledge and understanding of key business functions
- Become aware of how value is created by integrating functions
- Master the application of these new and enhanced capabilities to complex business issues
- Gain a deeper understanding of strategy implementation challenges
- Get assessed on one?s understanding of business fundamentals, and effectiveness as a team member
The course will take the student through a cross-disciplinary exploration of the key challenges faced by organizations and their business leaders today ? and most likely in the future. And it will use this context, to develop the participant?s skills and integrate business fundamentals.