In a hyper-competitive corporate world where product and service development cycles need to be fast, iterative, and yet cost-efficient, the need for organizations to use a process that reduces the risks of such efforts and increases ROI potential is of paramount importance .
Based on The Design Sprint developed by Google Ventures, From Idea to Prototype in 5 Days presents this methodology in a uniquely hands-on programs. Participants work on an actual project during the 5-day program and dive deep into the customization and adaption of rapid prototyping for the realities and constraints of the corporate world.
Based on an interactive curriculum, the program teaches participants:
- a multi-disciplinary approach to user-research, product discovery, and evidence-based product design,
- rapid and iterative prototyping,
- agile project planning and execution,
- product launch, feedback loops, user testing, and growth strategy implementation, and
- protocols for collaboration between multi-disciplinary teams.