This course provides a comprehensive overview of the human resources management (HRM) function. It covers all nine components of the CHRP Competency Framework, laying the groundwork for you to become a Certified Human Resources Management Professional. Emphasizing practical aspects of HRM, the unique ?action learning? format fosters skill development as well as a solid conceptual foundation in professional HR practice.
Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
209 in stock
- Comprehend the elements of the HRM function and the professional standards to which practitioners must adhere
- Contribute to strategic HRM as a key driver of business success
- Apply valid and reliable workforce data across the HRM plan
- Develop a strategy to attract and retain good employees
- Distinguish between the various legal authorities that regulate employment conditions
- Evaluate training and development initiatives as investments in competitive advantage
- Craft a framework for managing performance improvement
- Link effective HR Information Management Systems to all aspects of human resources management
Who Should Attend The Course?
HRMA and UBC Sauder have worked together to design a program that is aligned with the current CHRP competencies. It is ideal for HR professionals who have an academic background in non-HR fields, those with an HR degree who want a refresher on current HR practices, and anyone who is working towards the CHRP designation.
209 in stock
|Gordon Institute Of Business Science, Univeristy Of Pretoria|
|Africa & Middle East|
|Less Than 1 Week|