14300Stepping up to a general management role is a transformational career move, requiring an organisation-wide perspective and a deeper understanding of the external context and drivers of performance. The AGSM General Manager Program extends beyond your current expertise to build strategic leadership capabilities.
Competing priorities, ambiguous information and uncertain outcomes are hallmarks of the decisions you will face as a general manager. This program will provide you with the tools and frameworks to increase your contribution across core management domains:
- Designing and implementing strategy
- Harnessing data to anticipate rather than follow
- Building and investing in teams and allocating organisational resources
- Innovating in processes, platforms and culture
- Navigating the politics of power
- Leading with presence and authenticity