Gain a global perspective by travelling to Germany and Poland. Are you a senior manager looking to boost your leadership skills and improve your company's global competitiveness? The Global Executive Development Programme (GEDP) is a high-level leadership and general management programme that will stretch your thinking and expose you to a challenging learning experience that will positively impact your career.
Global Executive Development Programme (GEDP)
209 in stock
- Advance your personal leadership skills and boost your contribution as a leader in your organisation;
- Progress your strategic understanding of the business disciplines you face as a senior manager;
- Advance the strategic objectives for the organisation;
- Be exposed to opportunities for personal benchmarking, networking and strategic discussion with other motivated executives;
- Access a holistic development experience and apply your knowledge and skills back in the work place; and
- Immerse yourself in the cultures of different economies and make comparisons and contrasts with South Africa.
Enrolment is limited to senior-level managers. Admission is selective and based on professional achievement and organisational responsibility. No formal education qualifications are required but an interview may be necessary as part of the selection process. The admissions committee reserves the right to accept only those applicants who are likely to benefit from the programme and who are able to make a full contribution to group activities
Who Should Attend The Course?
Company executives and senior managers with at least 5 ? 10 years of senior management experience, who have the potential to be promoted to an executive-level position within the short-term. It is recommended that applicants have held numerous leadership positions in both corporate and civil society.?
209 in stock
|Gordon Institute Of Business Science, Univeristy Of Pretoria|
|Africa & Middle East|
|More Than 2 Week|