A 5 day course
Having the right technologies in place is important, but not sufficient. The full benefits of digital transformation can only be realized through a clear understanding of digital technologies, a visionary digital strategy, appropriate organizational change, and extensive capability building. During LDBT, you will learn how to:
- Develop a digital strategy that leverages competitive advantage and preserves it for the future
- Adapt structures and processes to take advantage of digital opportunities and reduce digital threats
- Recognize new digital technologies that will impact business
- Identify new products and markets that can be accessed through digital technologies
- Roll out the capability development process to support the digital change in organizations
- The program will combine case studies, lectures, discussions, deep dive sessions, technology demonstrations and challenge projects to deepen your understanding of the digital opportunities and threats that have the power to transform your business.
This program is eligible for the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, which allows executives to choose from over 200 courses offered by 19 top global business schools and representing a total of 15 training days.