To constantly improve corporate performance and maintain critical competitive advantages, top-notch managers must continually enhance every aspect of their leadership skills.
To become a next-generation leader, you?ll need to engage your personal strengths as well as the full suite of managerial skills. Darden?s Management Development Program readies participants to take on increasing executive responsibilities, broadens their knowledge and prepares them to act.
Adopt an enterprise leadership perspective and drive your business into the future. You?ll study cases of market-leading businesses for their competitive advantage strategies, weaving concepts from financial management, marketing, talent management and operational excellence into solutions for your own organization. You?ll learn how to use key performance indicators to guide growth against industry benchmarks and practice the team leadership skills, including change management, to create a culture of high performance and long-term employee and customer satisfaction. During an application workshop, you?ll identify a current business challenge, directly apply your learning?s, and leave with an executable plan. A personalized leadership assessment and mind/body wellness intensive will reveal the character strengths and lifestyle habits that will drive your development.
Where You?ll Excel
- Broaden your understanding of every aspect of your business, from accounting and finance to marketing to technology and operations, so you are prepared to lead all of them.
- Learn strategies to manage the most complex challenges facing businesses today, including organizational change, a fluctuating international economy, and competition from established players as well as new market niches.
- Consider the best practices used by your global network of peers during their business challenges and opportunities to apply them to your own.
- Practice the daily habits of whole-enterprise leaders.
- Uncover the connection between wellness and performance.