The course comprises 3 units.
Unit I: Analyzing and Pursuing Opportunities
- Expand your knowledge of key frameworks and approaches for analyzing your current business.
- Identify opportunities as well as threats and develop a plan for addressing them.
- Assess your leadership style and your organization?s ability to implement your plan.
Unit II: Leading Growth and Transformation
- Deepen your understanding of the analytical and leadership capabilities needed to drive profitable growth.
- Identify ways to achieve transformational change in your business and industry, as you develop a plan for growth and profitability.
- Assess the leadership, organizational, and governance capabilities needed during periods of profitability or expansion.
Unit III: Planning Future Transitions
- Develop your business strategy going forward and a game plan for executing it.
- Identify future business and personal transitions as well as strategic approaches for navigating them.
- Balance your business objectives with your personal and professional goals.
This leadership development program helps you position your company for long-term competitive advantage. You will learn how to strategise, manage finances, identify market opportunities and utilize them effectively, master negotiation and enhances one?s perspective of global markets.It prepares you as a team leader and entrepreneur.