Over five days the programme will develop and strategically orchestrate these five skills, and to help you realise your full potential as a negotiator, enabling you effectively to reach agreements and resolve disputes.
The programme also includes sessions on ethics, and the role of culture in negotiation, elements which we believe to be critically important to building trust among negotiators.
This programme has been designed to equip experienced professionals with tools that allow you to reach agreements that work. After participating on this programme, you will gain better results for your organisation, gain confidence in handling difficult situations and enhance your communication and influencing skills.
The programme structure is a mix of interactive lectures, discussions, case studies, role-play, simulations, informal seminars and distinguished dinner speakers all led by world-class academics and practitioners.
This five-day programme runs from Sunday evening through to Friday lunchtime embracing an extensive agenda which will take you through the most significant areas related to negotiation:
- Decision-making in negotiations ? how to negotiate rationally in a non-rational world
- Negotiating in multi-party situations
- Group decision-making in negotiations
- Communicating persuasively in negotiations
- Negotiating in a changing environment
- Trust and ethics in negotiation
- Negotiating successfully across cultures
- The significance of context and negotiations within organisations
These sessions will be supplemented by leading expert speakers from the worlds of law, broadcasting, diplomacy and business, bringing unique perspectives and experiences to add to the richness of the programme experience.
Date :- 24 - 29 Sept 2017
23 - 28 Sept 2018
17- 22 June 2018