This course delivers applied training in the concepts and skills of effective performance management. Explore techniques for planning, coaching and reviewing performance on an ongoing basis. Learn how to diagnose performance opportunities and problems, reinforce exemplary behaviour and motivate people to give their best. Create a work environment where people can grow and succeed, while achieving mission-critical results.
209 in stock
- Link individual role objectives to organizational strategy, goals and values
- Coach individuals and teams to adapt behaviours that drive outstanding results
- Support a perception of fairness and consistency
- Properly assess and document employee performance
- Increase accountability and objectivity by getting employees to assess their own performance
- Manage the performance of high, solid and marginal employees
- Motivate people to go the extra mile for the team and organization
- Use performance management as a positive mechanism for personal and organizational growth
Who Should Attend The Course?
Department managers, line supervisors, team leaders or others in positions that require them to manage and document employee performance. HR professionals who want an overview of the implementation end of performance management will also benefit from attending.
209 in stock
|Gordon Institute Of Business Science, Univeristy Of Pretoria|
|Africa & Middle East|
|Less Than 1 Week|