We believe in customization and personalization of program attention and assistance to map and respond to individual needs and aspirations. Hence, we will enable the participants to discern and determine their personal and organizational development needs and aspirations in terms of ethical and moral skills and competencies. Our Assessment program will try to provide a comprehensive, standardized evaluation of executive ethical and moral competencies (EEMC) based on multiple assessment techniques. This program strives to empower several executive functions undertaken by Human Resource Management (HRM), Personnel Management (PM), Employee Relations Management (ERM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Value-Chain Management (VCM) systems in an organization.
- You will go through all the exercises in developing ethical and moral competencies of understanding, reasoning, explaining, predicting and controlling market phenomena that have ethical and moral content and opportunity.
- You will learn by identifying and defining, classifying and categorizing, specifying and resolving ethical and moral dilemma in the current turbulent markets.
- You will learn how to identify and define, classify and specify, resolve and monitor market value-chain problems that have ethical and moral content and challenge.
- You will learn how ethically and morally to identify, assess and capitalize current market value-chain opportunities by scanning the relevant industry, customers, products, brands, and competitors situated in turbulent market spaces.
- You will learn from lectures and handouts, dialogue and discussion, exercises and experimentation, various concepts, constructs, models, strategies, theories and paradigms of moral reasoning and development via analyzing current business cases and market events.
- You will learn by creatively designing new exercises to understand and explain, predict and control, new and future market events and moral crises, and test for their reliability and validity, desirability and morality.
- You will get an opportunity to design, practice and demonstrate what you have learnt.