This five-day program blends the perspectives of marketing, design, and engineering into a systematic approach to delivering innovation, and presents methods that can be put into immediate practice. The goal of this program is to help participants become systematic about innovation in order to create value for their businesses and their customers in the globally connected market.
Systematic Innovation of Products, Processes and Services
209 in stock
The concepts and frameworks covered in this program will enable participants to understand:
- Why the process of innovation can be systematic?structured, reliable, and repeatable
- When it makes sense for entrepreneurial firms to compete directly with established firms
- How to evaluate market opportunities and identify customer needs in a systematic way
- What actions you must take to capture some of the value you create with new products and services
- How to structure an effective concept development process
- How design iterations, project milestones, and reviews can be used to manage a staged or spiral process
- How products and processes can be designed for environmental sustainability
- How design of services differs from new product development
- What is the impact of Generation Y employees on the creative process
Who Should Attend The Course?
Systematic Innovation of Products, Processes, and Services is for people whose jobs are to create new products, new business processes, and new services, including, but not limited to: VP of Product and Service Management Business Development Manager Director of Technology Director of Process Engineering Design Director Development Manager Director of Product and Service Marketing Development Engineering Manager Director of Product Engineering Innovation Manager Engineering Manager Director of Industrial Design Director of Product and Service Development Director of Process Quality VP of Product Planning The program is suitable for individuals, for teams of two or three, or for a complete program or service development team.
209 in stock
|Mit : Sloan School Of Management|
|Less Than 1 Week|