For executives to engage in business at the highest levels of risk and reward, they need to become true leaders of leaders by integrating personal power with keen management skills and mastering proven processes and tools designed to build the future. The Executive Program: Strategic Leadership at the Top (TEP) inspires exceptional leaders to think strategically, lead strategically and influence strategically, and in the process, answer the question What?s Possible?in your organization and beyond. Prepare yourself for the role of a lifetime with The Executive Program: Strategic Leadership at the Top.
You?ll leverage all of your executive talents through three intense weeks of professional and personal development to emerge with the strategic expertise in leadership, thinking and influence necessary to command every level of business.
Crystallize your vision, self-awareness and holistic leadership capabilities with Darden?s flagship advanced management experience for senior-level executives. Now in its 57th year, The Executive Program, also known as TEP, offers a comprehensive immersion into the principles, habits and lifestyles of next-generation leaders. Through courses that build on and compliment one another, you?ll learn the core tenets of powerful business direction-strategic thinking, leadership and influence ? in a context of personal enrichment and communal growth.
Where You?ll Excel
- Envision different futures for organizations from both leadership and management levels.
- Use strategy mapping to align departments and establish corporate coherence and governance.
- Examine financial strategies, including capital budgeting and operational structures.
- Conduct conversations that navigate politics and inspire diversity of thought, inclusive dialogue and a high-performance culture.
- Nurture cross-functional relationships and create leadership teams to more effectively manage change.
- Question personal assumptions and mental models to enhance critical thinking and balance the tension between short- and long-term results.
- Study branding for competitive advantage, building a value proposition and pricing for value.
- Practice sustaining growth through systems, entrepreneurial thinking and innovations like business-to-business collaboration and leveraging customer and internal team insights to identify new markets.