Two modules of 2 weeks each, with 1 month pre-program, 1 month inter-module and 3 months post-program distance learning support included.
Two main themes run throughout the program: personal leadership development and leading organizational change. These themes are developed over two modules of two weeks each, with additional inter-module and post-program support. Modules must be followed in sequence. As an executive transitioning into a business leadership position, the participant is expected to develop and implement business strategies, and integrate the work of multiple functions to achieve superior business results. Transition to Business Leadership (TBL) is a personalized learning journey that will accelerate the participant?s ability in making this challenging transition.
The program teaches one to:
- Assess one?s strengths and development priorities relative to leading a business
- Formulate and implement a strategy
- Design and structure business units to deliver results
- Build and lead cross-functional teams
- Make more effective decisions for the business as a whole
- Cultivate one?s executive presence and ability to communicate and inspire
- Lead change and organizational transformations more effectively